Please be advised that all staff, visitors and contractors are required to provide evidence that they've received the most current influenza vaccination (flu shot) to be allowed entry. The 2020 influenza vaccination is available by appointment through Chemists and Doctors.
- All visitors, staff and contractors must report to reception to sign-in and undertake mandatory screening every time they enter the village. Everyone must also sign-out at reception before leaving. Whilst not enforced, we prefer if you can visit during our opening hours - that way a member of the village team will be available to assist you with the screening process.
- All visitors will be temperature checked and access cannot be granted if their temperature is 37.5 degrees or higher. Every person wanting access must confirm at entry to our villages that they:
- Do not have a fever (37.5 degrees or more)
- Do not have a cough, runny nose, sore throat or breathing difficulties
- Have not returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Have not visited Victoria in the last 14 days
- Have not had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have not travelled to a COVID-19 hot spot in the last 14 days
You will be denied entry if you have visited one of the following COVID-19 hot spots or case locations.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW COVID-19 CASE LOCATIONS
- NSW Health guidance states the risk of infection increases with close contact (touch or proximity of less than 1.5m) and for periods of over 15 minutes.
- Visitations are limited to a maximum of 2 immediate social supports per visit (including a GP).
- Once within our villages all visitors must respect the government's directions around good hygiene and social distancing.
Please do all you can to protect the safety and health of our residents and staff. If you can't attend the village, please ask our reception about the alternate modes of communication we have in place for your to use.
Keep up-to-date with the latest news
It’s important at this time to stay up-to-date on the latest news, and to ensure you are getting it from a reliable source. You may want to visit the following sites: